In September my niece Eisley was born. It was so exciting to get the news and then the next day be able to go to the hospital to see my sister and Dan and their precious daughter. She is so adorable and I loved being able to hold her and change her diaper...yes I enjoyed changing her diaper. What a miracle it is when a new child comes into this world. I can't believe that she was inside my sister just a few days ago and now she is here experiencing all new things. The best part about it all is watching my little sister be a mom. My sisters and I have always said it would be hard to imagine Candace being a mom but as I have watched her over the last few days it isn't hard at all, she is a natural. I am proud of her for being such a trooper and looking so beautiful after such a long and trying labor. It makes me more and more excited for December to come so I can see our daughter for the first time and watch Joey as a father.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Thanks Ang for the nice comment!! I'm looking forward to learning how to be good moms together!
Post a Comment