Yesterday we finally got out of the house to enjoy our first "fun" family outing. I've been wanting to go bowling for quite some time so as soon as we got Emmalyn to fall asleep we ran out the door and headed to campus for a good ol' bowling showdown. Fortunately we weren't bowling with anyone else because I am pretty competitive when it comes to bowling, ok let's face it, when it comes to anything, and for some reason, I think being pregnant and giving birth threw my game off...at first. We didn't choose to have bumpers on our lane but thank goodness they were because they saved me a couple of gutter balls. In the end I still beat Joey (it's the only thing I can beat him in) and got back into my groove. It was so fun to get out and to do some form of physical activity. Of course Emmalyn was sleeping but I know when she is big enough to throw a bowling ball she will be another one I will have to compete with, and beat!!




Sunday, January 25, 2009
Family Fun
Posted by Angela at 12:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Cute pic of Emmalyn! I still have to say it... you do NOT look like you just had a baby! Congrats on that! Thanks again for your help with the humidifier... I'll get it back to you as soon as B is done with it! you're a lifesaver!
Hello Angela,
New additions is a blessing but taking a little time (breather) for yourself helps keep you from going crazy. This will help you cope with those difficult times, sleepless nights, and exhausted days, etc. I am on the countdown clock for our new addition. Best wishes to both of you..
Crystal McCraw
tmccmc02@yahoo.com
I totally would have rocked you if i were there!! Next time! Emmalyn is so cute!!
ohhh i just found your blog off of your sisters. what a sweet and darling and wonderful and and...i could go on and on of a baby. congrats!! grandpa said that you wanted it early so you could get the extra money...i was rooting for you. you look great, just like you never had a baby....jerk!!!! j/k we love you and are soooooooo happy for ya!
BOWLING!! That is so unfair! I wish I was there too:(
Madi
Post a Comment