CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Check It Out

I've been asked by several individuals about the accessories that they see Emmalyn wearing in pictures on my blog and when we are out and about. I'm excited to say that my very talented sister makes them and has a site that you can go to, to check out all the baby accessories she makes. I've decided to add the link to my blog so you can go directly there. You will find items from flowers, bows, headbands to diaper wipe cases, burp cloths, binky bling and so many more cute things. Please check out the Eisley Rain link on the side panel of my blog. There is something for everyone and they make unique baby shower gifts!

2 comments:

Korey said...

Emmalyn always looked super cute at church. Can't believe you guys are already gone. Reid and I will miss getting to see you both in the nursing room :)

The Pope Fam said...

SO CUTE!! I love the pictures!!
Love ya!! Can't wait to see you TODAY!! We are in Colorado and we are leaving to Utah right now!! YEAH!! See ya soon!

The Popes