CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Never Never Land

I love Halloween and now that we have a little one to dress up I love it even more. We decided to go all out and dress up family "theme" style. I need to give props to Joey for going along with dressing up and making one incredible looking Captain Hook, but I think Emmalyn wins for being the cutest Tinkerbell ever. The best thing about her costume is I bought it 9 years ago for my niece Madison when I worked for Disney and now it has come full circle for my own daughter to wear. I love it!
The week of Halloween was full of fun parties with the MBA school, our ward, and our friends Steve and Laura. We have so much candy and treats in our home that we won't need to buy any for next year. Gross but true! We can't wait until next year to do it all over again.

2 comments:

Thorpe said...

That is so funny that you were Wendy, Hook, and TinkerBell. That is exactly what we were our first Halloween with Sunshine. You look great. So fun. I love coordinated costumes!

The Pope Fam said...

I LOVE your costumes!! It's so cute that you bought that costume for me when I was little, and then Emmalyn gets to wear it!! Tell her I love her!

Madi