CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm still here

I am writing this post to let all of you know who do look at my blog from time to time that I am still alive and doing well. I would like to say that I am SO busy that I don't have time to post stories, pictures or recent happenings, but I'm not sure how accurate that is. I am busy teaching, playing and running after my daughter, working part-time, trying to keep up with the house and my husband as well as being involved in the youth group at my church. I guess that does make me a little busy. Hopefully in the very near future I will post about the visits from my sister/niece and my parents as well as other exciting things, so stay tuned...you won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

Dan and Anne said...

Oh I am tuned... and waiting for some excitement. Maybe a blog post about your awesome trip to NYC and fairfield county?! :) One can only hope.

Charee B Mcclellan said...

i am disappointed..the end! haa haa