What a crazy winter so far here in the Northeast. I feel like I am back in Colorado; our neighbors have blamed us for all the snow we have received and said we must have brought it with us! Maybe we did :) I think this is the most snow they have seen here in years and I am loving it. It is fun to wake up every morning after a storm to see how much has fallen. Last night another storm hit and I swear we have another foot of snow but I don't know because I haven't attempted to step outside to measure yet. The crazy thing about the snow here is that it hasn't been warm enough to melt it, we still have about 3 feet of snow that fell a few weeks ago along with what just fell last night which makes it difficult to see when driving around corners, you can't see anything because the plows have made mountains out of the snow! I am definitely going to be ready for the warm sunshine come Spring but in the meantime we will enjoy making snow angels, sitting by the fireplace and sipping hot chocolate!
Beautiful Winter Wonderland
What we woke up to this morning
Snow halfway up our light pole






1 comments:
All that snow is nuts!! I am so tired of the cold right now. Time to go to Hawaii I think!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment