CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 11, 2011

Drooling is permitted

Don't you just want to gobble these up? I had to do a post on the delicious crescent rolls that I made from scratch today with some amazing women/friends to show my sisters and mom what I did. The best part is that these rolls turned out so well and now I have two huge ziploc bags full of them in my freezer for me to use whenever I want or need to. Ok, so actually the best part was spending time with my friends who make life in Connecticut absolutely wonderful. I don't know what I would do without them, I truly treasure their friendship! Delicious rolls + friendship = priceless

4 comments:

Thorpe said...

Yum!!

Emily said...

Those look delicious!

OurNotebook said...

Hello there!

Not sure if either one of you remember me, but I went to the singles ward in Parker together; my name then was Saundra Gorham- now it is Saundra Dennis. The last time I saw both of you was the day of your wedding. I hope this finds you both well. Sounds like things are going great! Here is my blog site, when you get time you should check it out. sj-ournotebook@blogspot.com

Thorpe said...

So where is new post with cute pictures of the new baby and the rest of you.