I am so excited to announce the birth of our daughter Emmalyn. She was born on Saturday, December 13th at 1:39 am. I wish I could share the entire experience with everyone but I will spare you the details and say this, bringing a child into this world is an incredible experience and one that I will never forget. I can't believe just a few days ago she was inside of me and now she is in my arms, looking at me and allowing me the privilege of loving her and being her mom. Joey and I feel very blessed to have our healthy and happy baby in our home. 
Joey is an incredible father and and a very proud one; I can see it in his face as he looks at her and she looks at him.
He is handling all of this very well seeing that he has had to take finals this week with little sleep and a lot of studying. We look forward to all of the changes this will bring into our lives and the miracles we will see along the way.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Emmalyn is here
Posted by Angela at 11:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
YAY for the pink picture!! She is beautiful you guys! I couldn't be more excited and happy for you!!
Can't wait to meet her!
Have a wonderful Christmas.
Love you guys!
Yeah for pictures!!! I have being checking the blog every couple of hours, whenever I pass the computer throughtout the day. She is just perfect, huh? Really soon she needs to come meet her favorite cousins. Do you know when the baby blessing will be?
Oh Angie she is so pretty! I'm so happy for you guys. Hope you're feeling well and getting some rest. Can't wait to see you (whenever that will be...). Have a great Christmas.
Congratulations! That is exciting. Get some rest while you can. She is beautiful.
Congrats! She is so beautiful. It is so fun to see the husbands become daddys. Called to hear all went well. Can't wait to see her.
A__W__E__S__O__M__E!!!!!!
Except I want to hear the details. I love birth stories. Oh I am so happy for your two. This is the best time of life. First baby- so magical! love m
Adorable! That is a definite Thorpe. Congratulations on a beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment