CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Countdown Is On...

I thought it would be fun to do a poll to see when friends/family think this little one inside of me is going to make her arrival. Now here is the catch...the doctor that I was seeing in Colorado gave me the due date of December 21st after my ultrasound, but the doctor here in Utah has given me the due date of December 26th according to the "wheel". When I went to the doctor on December 1st for a check up he was surprised to see that I was already progressing (dilated, effaced, etc.) and wanted to move the date to the 24th but I told him not to bother with the dates anymore; she'll come when she comes. I have another appointment this Friday and we will see what he says then. Obviously I would love for her to come sooner than later but not until Joey has completed his last final which will be the evening of December 17th. It is getting more and more exciting and I can't believe that we will have our daughter here before the year is over!! What a blessing it has been to create another life and to carry her for the last nine months. It makes me appreciate my mother and all the other mother's in this world for the sacrifice(s) that they make. Thanks mom!!! Maybe I will honor you by having our little girl on your birthday; Christmas Eve.

6 comments:

SK (Author) said...

I say if we win the poll then we get the first phone call on delivery day...it only seems fair. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ang, I miss you. You look so beautiful and happy. Hugs to you...Natalie

Stephanie said...

I agree with Sara. If I win, I want the first phone call!
My vote's for the 22nd.
Love you guys.
Good luck.

The McKell Spot said...

I think you will have a great Christmas present. I voted the 25th.

Dan said...

I think the baby will be born on the 13th.