
Emmalyn totally reminds me of me in this picture...look at those cheeks...so cute!

Trying rice cereal for the first time

I can't tell is she liked the cereal or spoon more

She is such a big girl; holding the spoon on her own

I love rice cereal, more please!
4 comments:
She looks like her dad! So fun.
She is very cute! Love those cheeks... I just want to squeeze them and then kiss them! How is CO? Are you getting excited for CA?
Hello! It's Renae Lashomb Eddy. I found your blog through Natalie Prestwich/Maryam Moore. You look absolutely wonderful and so happy! For a few years I kept up with what was going on with you through Murry. I learned that you got married etc... But now... this is so much better. Congratulations on your little girl! I'm so excited to stay in touch again through following your blog if that's okay. You can check out my blog at www.renae-today.blogspot.com. Can't wait to hear from you!
She is just too cute and growing up too much without me!! I'm jealous that she is liking her rice cereal. she needs to give Eisley some lessons!! Miss you!!
Post a Comment