CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Emmalyn's friend Eisley

Thank goodness for little girls. Emmalyn and her cousin Eisley are so fun to watch together. For two weeks Emmalyn and I lived with my sister Candace while Joey finished up his internship in CA. It was difficult being away from Joey but being with my sister and Eisley made it so much better. Every morning and after each nap Emmalyn and Eisley would show their excitement when seeing each other by squealing and laughing as though they hadn't seen each other for weeks. They would play together, rough each other up a little, steal toys from each other and love each other. What a blessing it was for Emmalyn and for me. I love my sister and have enjoyed this time I have had to spend with her not only during the two weeks while Joey was in CA but the whole time Joey and I have been in UT for grad school. Every day has been an adventure; dance parties (including but not limited to interpretive dancing), the splash park and shaved ice, the children gardens at Thanksgiving Point and walking around Cabela's viewing the animal exhibits and the aquarium. Thank you sis for taking care of us and keeping me entertained! We love you guys.

1 comments:

Candace said...

Our girls are so cute!!! I especially love the one with Eisley's arm around Emmalyn. They really are BFFs. We have loved every minute with you guys. You really saved me after the reunion by having you around to keep me sane. I would have liked to of seen the pictures of us after running through the fountains!! That was a blast! My underwear is still wet i think!