CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Baby Is All Grown Up

Emmalyn on her second day in this world; look at all that dark hair
Emmalyn as an adorable one-year old; quite the facial expression!
Like most mothers I can't believe that my baby is a year old already. This year has flown by so fast but we have had a wonderful year together. I am in awe every day as I watch her grow and develop into a little girl. She makes my heart swell when she looks at me and calls me mama, when she runs to me when she is scared or sad, when she gets so excited to see me when I've been away and lately when she gives me hugs and kisses without even asking. It is amazing how much love I have for her and how close we have become as a family. My life will never be the same because of her and for that I am truly grateful to my Heavenly Father.

5 comments:

The Zenn family said...

Such a cutie! Well said. Isn't parenthood an amazing thing...and I'm sure you guys are wonderful at it!

Dan and Anne said...

What a big girl! We can't wait to see her in just a few months (or sooner?). It was good to see you in Denver! Thanks for letting me vent... you're the best!

C Tam said...

I got little tears in my eyes reading this. It's true; the past two months with my little guy have flown, and I miss the days when he was a wrinkly, skinny little newborn. But you make me excited to see what the future holds with your list of cute things Emmalyn does.

Candace said...

We love Emmie so much!! Eisley just wanted to look at more and more pictures of her. So glad we've had the time we've had with you!

coloradoeaston said...

Her hat is so cute. Where did you get it?