I feel like such a slacker; I haven't posted anything since the beginning of December and so many moments have been captured since then. I am sorry that I am going to have to play catch up and post several right in a row. This first one goes all the way back to Thanksgiving. Originally we were going to stay put in UT for Thanksgiving but made a last minute decision to drive to AZ to see Joey's brother and family. It was fun to be with family for the holiday and to be in warm Phoenix, AZ. One of my favorite memories of the visit was playing football, the Thorpe's vs the other's. The Thorpe's won of course and I scored two of our seven touchdowns; I guess flag football paid off. Emmalyn loved meeting her cousins for the first time; Eliza and Chloe. I enjoyed watching her follow her big cousins around and playing with all of their fun toys. My favorite Emmalyn moment was when the three cousins were all dressed the same and played Ring Around the Rosies...check out the video below. So CUTE!!!
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Playing Catch Up
Posted by Angela at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment