CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Playing at the park

Over the weekend of November 2nd my parents came for a lovely visit and to be a part of Eisley's blessing. While here I asked papa "o" to take some pictures for me and for the baby. We decided to go to a park and play around while my dad snapped some great shots. I had a lot of fun but was accused of taking away Joey's man card because I made him take "maternity" pictures with me. He said that we didn't need to take "engagement-like" pictures again, I was already pregnant. I thought that was pretty funny so I told him he didn't have to take any more pictures. Joey was a good sport about it; just one of the reasons why I love the man.
I'm coming up on 34 weeks and truly looking forward to having this baby. I feel like making a countdown chain like I used to do for Christmas; since my due date is right around that time I think it is a great idea. Then every night before going to bed I can rip off a link until the day the baby comes!!!!




4 comments:

Lake Family said...

Hi,
I found your blog and thought I would introduce myself a little since we will be having Thanksgiving together. You can look at our blog too. It will be fun to meet one of my cousins I've never known. I think I saw Joseph when he was a newborn but it might have been Jonathan. I don't remember. I'll have to contact you later about how to get to our house and what time for Thanksgiving. We actually live in Arizona so I haven't planned much of the meal or anything yet. So far we will have you guys, my 4 kids and my daughter's husband, my son's girlfriend and her sister, my mom and dad, holly and her husband Quintin and Shelly and her family will be coming for dessert. Talk to you later Lisa

Lake Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lake Family said...

Tempelakes.blogspot.com

The McKell Spot said...

Hey hey long lost cuz! Here is my blog address. It was great meeting you today Angela and seeing Joseph again after all of these years. Now I just can't wait to see your baby!!