CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Flag Football

One of the best things about being at BYU is playing intramural sports. Unfortunately I have not been able to join in the fun of playing but I have been able to go to a handful of flag football games to watch a bunch of "old" men from the MBA program play against much younger men. It is a blast and Joey's team is now in the championship game in the end of the season tournament. I love watching Joey play sports; especially when he wins. Not to brag, but I am going to, in the last two games Joey has made the winning touchdown with only seconds remaining in the game. His teammates called him Reggie Bush as he dove into the endzone to score. The other wives and I cheer the team on and get a little fiesty on the sidelines when the refs make bogus calls or when someone tries to mess with our husbands. It will be sad when the season ends but I don't know how much more "the baby" can handle me jumping up and down and screaming at the team, "GO, GO GO!!!"

My baby walking on to the field to take care of business

Such focus and determination

What an incredible catch for the winning touchdown

0 comments: