What a wonderful day it is to celebrate the father's in our lives. I feel so blessed to have been raised by a loving and honorable father and then to have been able to find a man that has given me everything I have ever wanted and more. Joey is an incredible husband and an amazing father. The way his face lights up when he gets to be with his daughter is priceless and makes my heart soar. One of the things that Emmalyn and I like to do every evening is walk to the BART station and meet Joey when he gets off the train. Emmalyn gets so excited when she sees da da walking toward her and can't wait for him to hold her.
That is what life is all about; the little moments that make us smile and melts our hearts. Emmalyn is daddy's little girl and I love that. I love Joey even more as I watch him be a part of our daughter's life. Lastly I am grateful for a kind and loving Heavenly Father who has blessed us beyond measure. We have our health, a good job, our families who support us and the gospel of Jesus Christ that teaches us and enables us to be a family forever. I can't imagine my life without those I love and cherish the most; the love of my life and best friend and my daughter who gives me joy and unconditional love.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Father's Day
Posted by Angela at 6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment