On Wednesday Emmalyn and I got lucky and went to AT&T park to watch the San Francisco Giants play the Los Angeles Angels. Joey's company was going for the afternoon game and had extra tickets so we were invited. This gave me and Emmalyn a chance to ride the BART into the city and see San Francisco for the first time since being here. What a beautiful city and baseball park. If you have never been to the AT&T ballpark you should go; the view of the bay just behind the outfield is incredible. Our seats were great and I have admit, I was secretly hoping that the Giants would lose and give the Rockies a chance to pull into the wild card spot. I don't know if it was my wishing or just a coincidence but the Angels beat the Giants 4-3 by getting a couple of runs in the 8th inning. Sorry Giants fans. But hey, we didn't walk out of there without paying a price, both Joey and I got sunburned. I have a pretty sexy farmer's tan on my arms and a line around my collar because I was wearing a 3/4 sleeve shirt thinking it was going to be overcast and cool. Oh well, it was a very memorable afternoon in San Francisco.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Posted by Angela at 4:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
WOW! That sounds like so much fun! Wish we could be there! We might just be able to come to your house if you can convince Micah to let us. The kids (especially Madi) want to come too, so you might just have a chance:) Love ya!
The Popes
Super fun guys! I want to go to a baseball game. However, most of the fun is clapping after everyone else has stopped with your sisters and jumping up and groovin'!! Good times! The park also looked gorgeous! So fun!!
Angie, I'm going to stock your blog now if you don't mind!!!!!! This is the first time I've got to see your sweet girl! She is a very lucky girl.
Post a Comment